Client Success Advocate
About the Company:
We are radically changing the HR administration game through a focus on the client experience (EXPERIENCE = HUMAN-FOCUSED SERVICE + STREAMLINED TECHNOLOGY). Our clients let us handle their human capital processes so they can focus on creating an engaging employee experience and driving their culture.
We are a passionate bunch… our purpose is to help people have a great experience at work. We’d like for the perfect fit to join us on this exciting adventure. You’ll know you’re the right fit, if you nod in agreement to how we choose to live:
- Be Joyful
- Be Real
- Be Empowered
- Have Harmony
Bottom line: We’re on a mission to empower people to do their best work and inspire people to do what they love.
About the Position:
You will directly serve our clients as a Client Success Advocate. This means you are the first line of joy and empowerment… You are the ultimate day-maker! You are the go-to phone call and e-mail for the client as it relates to the HR Administrative function. You are proactive in your approach and absolutely love to problem-solve. You love a defined process, but are always looking for ways to improve the client’s experience. You are a subject matter expert on payroll and HRIS system(s) and are hungry to learn more.
We need you in the office Monday through Friday during regular business hours in order to best serve our clients, but we’ve got some unique flexibility for our valuable Client Success Advocates.
Here’s the more traditional list of duties, traits and experience we seek in a Client Success Advocate:
- Provides front-line service to our clients and their employees
- Effectively communicates via telephone and electronic communication
- Enjoys working a well-defined process and providing feedback for improvement
- Comfortable administering the business processes associated with HR; including processing payroll, administering benefits, maintaining employee information, facilitating electronic new hire on-boarding, etc.
- Troubleshoots employee and management questions regarding the HR technology platform
- Answers employee questions regarding their paycheck and benefits, interfacing with the employer as needed
- Assists with implementation processes and tasks
- Other duties as needed and assigned
- A passion for customer experience
- Thrives in a fast-paced cadence
- Extraordinarily adaptable
- Likeable… builds rapport fast!
- Confidence to work independently and without constant oversight
- Fully versed in one or more payroll platform(s), preferably Workforce Now or Kronos SaaShr/Workforce Ready
- Prior payroll, benefit administration, and/or HR administration experience
- Knowledge of business processes associated with HR
- 3+ years experience in direct client and end-user support
- Experience using a client relationship management (CRM) platform
- Demonstrated examples of process improvement executions
- Experience as a team player willing to play a pivotal role in the overall success of the company
Does this sound like you? Do us all a favor and click the “apply” button!